This is a series of four silk-screened posters promoting a fictional exhibition called Recycling: From Inspiration To Innovation, featuring art created by merging and recycling old products. Likewise, the poster illustrations and colors are a collision of two or more art pieces in the exhibition.
* Fashion art made of Chinese flags + furniture art that are upside-down.
* Poster can also be hung upside-down.
* Lamps made of clothes + art made of venetian blinds.
* Poster printed with opaque white for back-lighting.
* Furniture made of potato starch and color + bridge made of shipping containers.
* Poster can be partially torn down the center.
* Chairs made of shopping carts and old chairs + art made from a sea of coins.
* The same design is horizontally flipped on the back.